FIRE SAFETY INFORMATION
When you check in
Please take note of the following:
- Locate the nearest fire exits.
- Count and remember the number of doors between the exits.
- Open exit doors and examine the staircase layout.
- Locate the nearest alarm pull station and fire extinguisher.
- Inspect your room.
- Study the layout of your room and determine anything that might help or hinder possible emergency exiting.
- Read all fire emergency information provided, including the layout on the back of the door.
- Always keep your room key handy near your bed.
- If you discover fire or smoke inside your room, call hotel operator ( 0 ) Take your room keycard.
- If the door is not hot, open it slightly and look in both directions for the nearest exit sign.
- Exit the room and close the door behind you.
- Alert others in the area if possible and activate the nearest fire alarm.
- Walk to the nearest stairway (do not use the elevator) and exit the building.
- If smoke is present, stay low.
If your door is hot
- If the door is hot, do not open it. Call Operator (0) and state your location.
- Wet towels or clothes under the door and in air vents to keep out smoke and fumes.
- Remain calm, and wait for further instructions.
- If you cannot exit, your room is the safest place to be. If you think you need to open a window for air, and you are above ground floor, avoid breaking the window because you may need to close it to keep smoke out later.
Your safety and the security of your personal property are of the utmost concern to us. If you notice anything of a suspicious or alarming nature, or have need of any special assistance, please contact the management. We urge you to take advantage of the following suggestions:
- Safeguard your room key as you would your residence key.
- If your room key is lost, report it to the Front Desk immediately.
- Lock your door from the inside while occupying the room. Use the safety latch.
- Be sure the guestroom door is locked and secure any openings to balconies or patios before retiring or leaving the room.
- Never admit repair persons without checking with management.
- Never admit persons with unsolicited deliveries.
- Do not keep valuables in the room. Safe-deposit boxes are available free of charge at the Front Desk.
- Do not leave valuables inside parked vehicles.
- Do not discuss plans for staying away from the hotel in front of strangers.
- Do not leave your luggage unattended while checking out.
- Do not leave your key in the room.
Business Service Dial 0
Our Front Desk is ready to help you with any business service you need 24/7.
Available services include photocopying, modem and Internet access and printing.
Checkout Dial 0
Checkout time is 12:00 noon. If you require a later checkout, please contact the Front Desk and we will make every effort to accommodate your schedule.
Dry Cleaning and Laundry Dial 546
Same-day service is available for dry cleaning Monday through Saturday. Please drop your full laundry bag and laundry ticket at the Front Desk in the Main Lobby. Items received before 9:00 am will be returned by 6:00 pm the same day.
Emergency Dial 0
Fitness Center Dial 567
Located on the ground floor level next to the swimming pool, our Fitness Center is open daily from 6:00 am to 09:00 pm.
Food and Beverage Dial 530
Parachichi restaurant, located on the Lobby Level, opens daily at 6:30am and closes at 11:30 pm.
Freshly Ground Dial 554
Our Coffee shop is open from 7am to 11pm and offers delectable coffee flavors and small bites.
Hatari Bar and Lounge Dial 539
Opens from 11:00 am to 11:30
Our own claim to fame serving exotic cocktails. The American Legend John Wayne was a regular visitor to the same bar in the 1960’s.
Guest Services Dial 0
The Front Desk/Hotel Operator can assist you with whatever you need.
Housekeeping Dial 543 / 529
Please contact Housekeeping for the following items: comb, shaving kit, Bathrobe, additional bed or bath linens, cotton swabs/cotton, shower cap, hangers, dental kit, mouthwash. rollaway bed (additional charge),matchbook and guestroom stationery.
Ice Cube Dial 570
Internet Access Dial 0
All guestroom phones have complimentary Wi-fi available .Please contact the front office for assistance with user name and password.
Mail Dial 0
Postage may be purchased and mail can be dropped at the Front Desk. To send packages, please contact the Front Desk. Incoming mail will be delivered to your room upon receipt.
Meeting Services Dial 557
For assistance in planning your next meeting, banquet or event, our Catering Office is located on the basement of the main wing. Our flexible meeting spaces make the Four Points by Sheraton Arusha, The Arusha Hotel the ideal location for your next event. You’ll find six meeting and conference rooms with 11500 square feet of Space that can accommodate up to 700 attendees for all occasions. This includes two big banquet halls – one with a capacity to hold 250 people and one with a capacity to hold 400 the marquee along with the outside garden space.
a 3000 square foot marquee set in the beautiful garden with skyline view and seven meeting and function rooms. All rooms are equipped to
handle phone, A/V equipment, computers and High-Speed Internet. Call for more info.
Messages Dial 0
All guestrooms are equipped with a voice messaging system. If the red light on your telephone is lit, you have a message. Dial the Message Button and follow the prompts to retrieve your messages. If you need assistance, contact the Hotel Operator.
Reservations Dial 555
For future reservations at this hotel, dial the Hotel Operator.
Room Service Dial 570
For restaurant-quality dining in the comfort and privacy of your room, Room Service is available hours a day 24 hours please refer to the “To Eat” guide for menu selections and additional information.
Safe-Deposit Boxes Dial 0
Free safe-deposit boxes are available at the Front Desk. The hotel is not responsible for valuables that are left behind.
Sales and Marketing Office Dial 527
Our Sales and Marketing staff can assist in planning your next meeting. Visit our office on the basement of the main wing.
Swimming Pool Dial 567
Our swimming pool is open from 6:00 am to 7:00 pm and is located on the garden area next to executive wing.